just can't keep it to myself

Monday, January 02, 2006

So this is the new year..

.. and as well as my two resolutions as stated below, I'm also part of LJ communities based on writing in a paper journal every day, and a challenge to read 50 books and watch 50 movies this year. My my, I'm going to be busy.. and this is before attempting to actually do some work on my degree, run a Stitch and Bitch and maintain a social life, as well as carry out the list of "things I must do before I'm 20". This is an idea I stole off Schmez and Nina, and no, I'm not going to share publicly what's on it.

I'm very excited about the new year, in general. 2005, for me, was.. erm.. not great. I lost a parent, was rushed to two different hospitals in an ambulance, got dumped for the first time, was assaulted by a pervert, had to restart the year at uni, you name it; if it was bad, it seems like it happened. Thankfully, if I have anything going for me, it's my positive attitude. It could have been far, FAR worse - I didn't lose my home, I never wanted for anything to eat, I didn't have to suffer any natural disasters, I'm in good health, and I'm still at Oxford. I have a lot of great things coming my way. I can just feel it. Look out 2006; kate and her ego have arrived. Heh.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home